Monday, November 20, 2006

the things I love have grown on me

Penelope came to visit today! In her honor, here are a list of things I love (because she puts me in that "count your blessings" mood):

  • I love it that I live so close to a major interstate that people can drop by on their way from A to B.
  • I love it that I have the kind of job that allows me to say "Hey! Come on over!" when people call to say "I'm passing your town!"
  • I love it that we have a pet-friendly house.
  • I love it that we have a media rack full of high-quality TV shows on DVD, just waiting for me to get myself hooked. This week it's Firefly. Awesome. I am officially a big fan of Joss Whedon.
  • I love it that we have such an intense sound system that when the spaceship on the screen took off, so did the remote control that was sitting on top of the speaker.

1 comment:

BriGuy said...

Welcome to the Joss Whedon fan club. "Firefly" is awesome, and so is the movie follow-up "Serenity," so be sure to check that out when you finish the series.