Saturday, November 20, 2004

Personality tests

I know, I know, you shouldn't put people in boxes. I understand that. But I love personality tests anyway; sometimes they give people the words they have been searching for to explain themselves to others. Anyway, I am an ENFP. If you would like to read a profile that I think fits me with 95% accuracy, check out this link. There are two profiles there; the first one is the one that I think describes me so well. I love this stuff!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

I just got back from a morgue run (one of my least favorite parts of hospital work) and then read "I know, I know, you shouldn't put people in boxes," and totally misunderstood it. I'm not sure if that's ironic or just macabre, but by heck I've immortalized the moment by posting it online.

That is an excellent descriptor of ENFP's (at least the three that I've known well). Interesting read. I'm beyond jealous that you get John Lennon as an archetype.

Jessica said...

When I was working at a hospital in high school (yes, I was a candystriper) I kinda liked it when I had a task in the morgue. It was so peaceful there, you know? A little disconcerting, though, that it was right next door to the emergency room...
Yay, I have a cool archetype!

mark said...

What, you too?!? I'm an ENFP, as well. At our church council retreat we all took the Myers Briggs test, and I've known for quite a while what my type was, but I realized that in this church council I am surrounded by A LOT of ESTJs and ISTJs. I'm like one of the few with NF thrown into the mix.

Jessica said...

I think pastors are overwhelmingly NF's... or at least in a greater percentage than in the rest of the population.