- sitting on the porch with my housemate, enjoying the weather
- playing frisbee and croquet
- planning a backpacking trip
- sunsets and stars
- long walks at night
- not having to study during finals week
- opening my mail and finding more checks than bills
- chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- anticipating the arrival of a friend
- possibilities and hopes
- the fact that there are things that make me happy :-)
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Things that make me happy
Posted by
Jessica
at
6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those things too! Plus flying kites and cookies and cream ice cream and fresh sheets and many more things that I might post about on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration, friend, and I'm glad you are back!
Sadly, no pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?
Post a Comment