C.S. Lewis once said, "Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What, you too? I thought I was the only one!'"
I'm still waiting on this thing I'm waiting on. I wish I could make stuff happen just by wanting it a lot. Argh!
Maybe it'll be good news for Easter?
hey jess, any word on the opportunity you're talking about? good luck! hugs, amy
Thanks for checking in, girls! Word on the street is that the opportunity is almost a sure thing for me, but there is some internal red tape holding it up. I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard to keep that up forever. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Maybe it'll be good news for Easter?
hey jess, any word on the opportunity you're talking about? good luck! hugs, amy
Thanks for checking in, girls! Word on the street is that the opportunity is almost a sure thing for me, but there is some internal red tape holding it up. I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard to keep that up forever. :-)
Post a Comment