Bullet points! We do love those bullet points.
- It's exhausting, living inside my head. Very mood swingy and back-and-forthy and somehow things are constantly urgent in there. Though I've decided recently that I'm not necessarily *more* neurotic than other people - I'm just more open about it.
- I visited an intentional Christian community this weekend. It was a pretty intense experience, mostly because of my own reactions to it. At first I was all gung-ho, ready to drop everything and take lifelong vows on the spot, catering to my deep longing for connectedness and community. But as the weekend progressed, I decided that while I have the utmost respect for the individuals who have dedicated their lives and lifestyles to effecting neighborhood change, I am not quite ready to plant myself that firmly in a location. Also, I'm glad to be Lutheran. This particular outcome was an added bonus.
- Despite the inevitable moments (or, when my dysfunctional side gets control, weeks) of tension, wow, do I love living where I do. Yay.
- Still loving the ping-pong.
- Brand-new obsession: weffriddles. Like crack to me.
2 comments:
Stuck on 18.
Stupid 18.
Grr....
Damn you. I was working so diligently on chapter one of the dissertation this morning, and then I had to go and look up weffriddles. I've never experienced crack, but I'm guessing it would have about this same effect on my dissertation-diligence.
Post a Comment